The Berzerkerz Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Berzerkerz Clan

We Strike Hard, We Hit Hard, And We Leave None Of Them Standing!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introductions!

Go down 
+4
Teak Duck
Red Luvs SC
GrizzlyAtoms
Tatertots17
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatertots17
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Introductions!   Introductions! EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi, My name is Mariah but feel free to call me Tater or Tots. I'm the Clan Leader, I like to help out anyone who needs it so if you ever need help just message me on here or in game! If for any reason your gone or wont be on just tell me and I'll make sure you don't kicked. If you need anything at all just feel free to message me! Very Happy

Last edited by Tatertots17 on Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theberzerkerzclan.forumotion.com
GrizzlyAtoms

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:45 pm

My name is Will or Willie or just call me Griz. I'm co-clan coordinator, if you have suggestions for a clan event, let me or Red Luvs Sc know what it is, or post in the "clan event suggestions" thread.

If you play Xbox, my gamertag is Griz_is_Sicc ("_" are spaces lol).

king
Back to top Go down
Red Luvs SC

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Red Luvs SC   Introductions! EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 10:03 pm

Hi I am Red Luvs SC - SC = Stealing Creations (great game for helping get exp for almost everything).

I am co-clan coordinator with Grizzly Atoms so please let either of us know if you have any ideas.

I go by Red, I have done almost all of the quests so if you need any help please let me know and will help.

I also have some items that can be lent out like d axe, etc.

I love the mini games, in RS - BA = barbarian assault, stealing creations, pyramid plunder, etc. I can help with all of these and they all give items to help with skills and experience.

Feel free to add me and if online talk with me - can be a smart ass sometimes but am very friendly.

Thanks

Red

See you in game!
Back to top Go down
Teak Duck

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:45 am

I'm Teak Duck, Teak, Duck, whatever, don't mind.

New recruit, addicted to slayer atm, trying to kill as many bosses as possible, always up for a challenge. Like to skill aswell, I never shut up and I love football. (Or soccer as some may know it Wink)

Man City fan if anyone is interested.

Love Castle Wars, rarely pk, etc.

Cya in the chat!
Back to top Go down
ador88
ador88

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:02 pm

Ador aka in game as A Door Wink leveling a little bit f everything always looking for advice b/c ive been playing 2 weeks dont worry i will be giving the advice someday Smile
Back to top Go down
W76 Ninja
Clan Leaders
Clan Leaders
W76 Ninja

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: AHOY LADS   Introductions! EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 2:02 pm

Hey guys I'm Jordan or W76 Ninja in game, call me either I don't care. I'm a Clan Overseer along with Gaia Fury and we are always here if you need help. I'm usually always willing to come play mini games if you guys want to get something going or if you want to go group questing I'm always down for that. I always am participating in events when I can be and I love going boss killing. I'd like to be hosting events occasionally with at least 10m+ worth of prizes per game just because I enjoy it and I think you all would too. Send me a message on here or in game if you have any questions about the game or life. Always up for a good conversation. - Jordan santa
Back to top Go down
Al Fight On
Al Fight On

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Hey Guys   Introductions! EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 3:00 am

Hey guys,

Some of you may know me as 'that guy from the Wilderness Guardians'. I am the guy responsible for Mariah putting up the WG redirect links Razz.

First off, my name is Alex irl, but you can call me Al. I met Tatertots through the RuneScape Boards, where I was recruiting for my own clan. Tater shot me a private message in-game saying that she saw one of my replies I made on a "Looking For a Clan" topic inspired her, and the rest is history.

At first she was even hesitant to ask to keep me added, but I was surprised by the pm myself. So we started to talk about clans, and I gave her pointers on leading a clan, since I led an RSB clan myself back in the day. She was interested, and we clicked. Since then I've been offering tons of pointers and advice, most notably probably the site that we're all using right now Smile. I also introduced her to the clan world outside of RSB.

I want to make it clear that I'm not some random lurking around your clan Wink , I'm here to help you guys out. Why, you may ask? Because I know how hard it was for me to run the RSB clan back then, and I want to collaborate to contribute and build to the community. I closed my RSB clan because of lack of support, but I see more potential than I had in you guys. Tater is a pretty cool person, and it looks like she has a good support team. Well I'm here to help, anyhow so feel free to ask me anything clan-world related.

Cheers,
Al king

P.S. I like this forum's smileys lol.
Back to top Go down
xI Matty Ix

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 1:35 pm

Hey guys,

I'm Matthew or Matt or Matty, I love questing and Tatertots recruited me when I was combat level 10 I think...
I'm always here if you need help questing!

Oh yea, if you have Xbox Live add me: H3LLZ_ANG3LZ_x ( _ = Spaces ^.^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introductions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions!   Introductions! Empty

Back to top Go down

Introductions!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Berzerkerz Clan :: Social :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: